Workday on Bear Creek: Lets protect the Greenbacks!!!
Posted by allynkratz on July 7, 2016 in Footer Contact
Trout Unlimited with trail decommissioning along Bear Creek in Colorado Springs.
Date: Saturday July 16, 2016.
Meeting Location: We will meet at the Rocky Mountain Field Institute (RMFI) office at 815 South 25th Street, Suite 101, Colorado Springs 80904. We can then carpool to High Drive with as few vehicles as possible.
Meet Time: 8:30 a.m.
Event end time: around 3:00 pm.
CMCTU Event Contact: Don Logelin, email@example.com, cell 719.648.8863
What to bring:
- Your lunch that you can bring with you on the trail.
- Backpack to carry water, lunch and rain gear, etc…
- Water (2 quarts recommended) and/or other drinks for the day.
- Work gloves, long pants.
- Sun glasses and sunscreen.
- Sturdy Boots
- Clothing appropriate for the weather (including rain gear).
- Any applicable medicines (including epi-pens, insulin and inhalers)
Everyone must fill out and sign release forms.
Thanks for your support, this should be a fun event!